Effective date: 3rd April 2019
ITVolks (also referred to as “ITV”) services are designed to industry best practices for a high degree of availability and performance. This Service Level Agreement, also called SLA, outlines the commitment ITVolks takes for its offered services. ITV service commitment is to maintain at least 95% monthly uptime. Monthly Uptime is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during a month of service in which the service instance was in the state of “Unavailable.”
Monthly Uptime percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting from:
- Regular maintenance work and windows
- Customer owned equipment failure
- ISP maintenance windows and ISP service downtime
- Service disruption due to Force Majeure, including, but not limited to, natural disasters, war or acts of terrorism, or government actions.
- No SLA is offered for any trial, preview, lab, beta or development service.
- Customer attempts to perform operations that were not agreed, scheduled or in line with ITV operational practices.
- Customer’s employees, agents, contractors, or vendors, or anyone gaining access by means of Customer’s passwords or equipment, or otherwise resulting from Customer’s failure to follow appropriate security practices.
- Result from the use of services, hardware, or software not provided by ITV, including, but not limited to, issues resulting from inadequate bandwidth or related to third-party software or services.
- Services that ITV manages on behalf of the customer. Where the infrastructure SLA is subject to provider SLA, some examples and not limited to:
- Microsoft hosted services (Office 365, Azure, etc.) https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/legal/sla/
- Citrix hosted services (Citrix Cloud) https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-cloud/overview/service-level-agreement.html
- Amazon web services https://aws.amazon.com/compute/sla/
In the event ITV has failed to deliver the agreed service commitment in at least 4 out of any 6 consecutive months after the SLA effective date, the exclusive remedy is a 15% subscription credit on a month-for- month basis for applicable months. Presented as a voucher or discount on future services. To receive the above remedy the Customer must report the failure within 25 business days.
ITV will periodically update these terms. The last revision date can be found on top of this document. Any changes will only apply to new services purchased on or after the current revision date.
ITVolks technical support services:
- 1. In the event of an incident ITV Support can be contacted at +353 1 969 6826 or firstname.lastname@example.org or internal IM support (if available and agreed with Customer)
- 2. In case of Force Majeure the site manager can contact the assigned ITVolks representative directly Support services are generally provided remotely, except where expressly indicated otherwise. An incident may require multiple phone calls and offline research data collection, traces to achieve resolution. If customer cannot provide remote access requested by ITV, we will continue to work the incident to the extent reasonably practicable. Business hours support times: EMEA 08:00AM to 17:00PM (Dublin time) and APAC 11:30AM – 19:30PM (IST time)
Estimated response times:
SEV 1 (1 hour)If services are so severely affected that organization cannot operate or there is a determined high security risk. Customer must have a dedicated resource until the issue is being investigated and a resolution/workaround found. Ongoing communication shall be every day until issue is resolved.
SEV 2 (4 hours)Customer continues to operate but at a diminished state and productivity is impacted. Ongoing communication will be every 2 business days until resolution.
SEV 3 (8 hours)Impact is not critical to productivity or causing an inconvenience that requires investigation. Ongoing communication will be every 5 business days until resolution or workaround.
SEV 4 (2 business days)General enquires about service, how-to questions, esthetical issues and issues which do not impair productivity. Ongoing communication will be ever 5 business days until resolution.
Language support: English, German, Hungarian, Romanian
If you have any questions about this SLA Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com