Greyhound Recycling Dublin
Greyhound is one of Irelands largest domestic waste collection companies. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology in our industry.
Wanting to embark on an ambitious IT upgrade we decided to meet several consultancies. Having met Daniel and the team at ITVolks we felt that they understood our needs and matched our ambition.
In the 6 months since moving to ITVolks we achieved a number of significant milestones.
- The implementation of Citrix & Microsoft Teams has enabled a more flexible and secure working environment for our whole team. This has proved to be vital during the health pandemic of 2020.
- A move to Microsoft Azure has improved our IT infrastructure while reducing our carbon footprint and energy bills from on-site server.
- We also embarked on a project of upgrading our phone system to Microsoft Teams. This has improved efficiencies within the customer care and sales team and allowed for data-driven analytics to allow us to adjust the team to suit our customer needs.
- We are also consolidating several softwares into one by optimising the range of products in the Office365 platform.
- There has also been a much-improved response time from the ITVolks helpdesk team.
- ITVolks also run monthly training on Microsoft tools for our team which is empowering our employees to achieve even more.
We feel that none of this would have been possible without the help of ITVolks and we would not hesitate in recommending them.
Paul Mulhall - Communications & Digital Marketing Manager
Antica Stone Galley Dublin
Amazing remote access solutions allowing
our accountants to work remotely from
the comfort of their home with increased
security by reducing spam and letting us
focus on what we do best, designing and
delivering luxury stone environments.
- Pam McQuiad, General Manager
Antica Stone Gallery, Dublin
Pyro Events Mures
We couldn't have collaborated so well
without this remote access solution.
Enabling us to design and work from
customer sites. Using powerful cloud
desktops. Not to mention cost saving.
- R. Damian, Business Owner
Co. Mures, Romania
AMBIAS CONSTRUCTION SRL
Since we adopted remote access our
productivity has increased. We can prepare
orders from our tablets and smartphones
on the road or on customer sites. Before sales had
to return to base to enter these orders.
Saving us fuel and time.
Would recommend to any business with sales
representatives. Great service and reliable people!
Regards, Gh. Popescu
Head of Technology and IT